FAQ Last Updated – 2rd April 2019.
In Video Pages / Live Pages – If something pops up in another window / tab, just close it, dont install anything, they are ads from video hosting sites like Nitrovid, Primego, Dailymotion, Openload, etc. You dont need anything special to play the videos. Mobile Users Check This.
These are some of the frequently asked questions that people have asked.
Q) If this website free?
A) Yes, this website is absolutely free. All the videos and live streams are 100% free.
Q) Do you take requests?
A) Not at the moment but I do take them sometimes. All the archive videos were requests only.
Q) I am getting this error “Error 503 Service Unavailable”.
A) That happens sometimes during caching server. Press refresh button and it goes away.
Q) Will you upload new shows?
A) Yes if it’s popular enough or if a lot of people requests them.
Q) Do you offer ad spaces?
A) Yes, we do but sometimes they are filled. Contact us if you want to put up an ad here.
Q) When was this website launched?
A) This website was launched in April 2019.
– Which is best host to watch Replay videos.
– Quality Types – HD, HQ, SD, Premium.
– What are openload rars.
– Which is the best channel to watch Live Shows.
– After i click play i see some other site open instead of video.
– How to avoid ads popup, Can the admin do anything about it.
– Content Rejected – Videos Deleted.
– Geo Restricted.
– Player refuses to go to fullscreen.
– Video advertisment keeps coming.
– Why cant you up full show for hostings like primego, dailymotion, etc.
– Video is encoding/publishing in progress.
– Video keeps buffering.
– Which hostings are supported in mobile.
– Tips & Tricks for mobile users.
– I am getting an 404 error when I try to watch the videos.
– I keep getting this Error 502 site cant be reached / 503.
– How do I download the video.
– Dailymotion Link Say HD Quality but it doesnt show 720p in quality list.
– Dailymotion Not Showing HD even after few hours.
– I’ll keep changign to different free / premium video hostings according to the best available hosts during that period.
– Current best hostings are : Nitrovid HD -> PrimeGo HQ -> Dailymotion HD -> Openload Premium -> Openloand Normal -> Netu.
– The higher the bitrate the better the quality of the video.
– Nitrovid HD : 2500 to 4500Kbps
– PrimeGo HQ : 1500 to 1800Kbps
– Dailymotion : 1800 to 2000Kbps
– Openload SD : 600Kbps
– Openload HD : 1250Kbps
– Openload Premium HQ : 1500Kbps
– Openload Premium HD : 2000Kbps
– Openload Rars : 2000Kbps
– Netu : 1250Kbps
– In openload rars you have to download all the parts first & then open the part 1 with any rar extracting app like winrar. you will find the full show.mp4 inside. you can extract / move the full show.mp4 & then delete the rar files.
– Best channel depends on ur network speed, If ur speed is higher than the channel bitrate u wont have any issues.
– Channel 1 is always 600Kbps. ( 0.6Mbps )
– Other HQ 800Kbps ( 0.8Mbps )
– Other HD 1200Kbps ( 1.2Mbps )
– Other FHD 2000Kbps to 4500KBps ( 2Mbps to 4Mbps )
– Multi FHD – Will have all the above qualities to select from.
– Its probably an ad from the live stream / video host.
– If you are in pc close if some site pops up / new tab opens.
– If you are in mobile close the window that pops up.
– We dont have any control over the ads, they belong to the video hosts / live hosting sites.
– You cant avoid them, all you can do is when an ad pops or opens in new tab just close it.
– We try our best to get the hostings which doesnt show too much ads.
– The file got delted by the video hosting due to copyright. i try to keep the fresh files in all hostings as long as possible.
– Just use the other options i have given. Ther will be Nitrovid, PrimeGo, Dailymotion, Openload, NetU, etc.
– Use Nitrovid / PrimeGo to avoid these issues. Dailymotion have this isse. We dont restrict any of the videos in dailymotion, probably the copyright owner has done that.
– Probably some type of blocking extension in your browser is blocking some features of the player, White list the domain or disable the extension. Like mentioned earlier, We dont host any players or videos. Everything is taken from 3rd party public sites like Nitrovid, PrimeGo, Dailymotion, etc.
– Thats an issue in Dailymotion, they sometimes show ads every 5 Minutes which is annoying, Unfortunately we cant do anything about it, They ignore all the messages sent regarding this issue.
– To counter this issue, Just use Nitrovid, PrimeGo or Openload. They just give a popup ad in start close it & watch without any more interruptions.
– Some hostings have 1GB file upload limit so that cant be helped for shows longer than 1hr. If u still preffer fullshow use openload.
– Dailymotion & Netu doesnt play videos at once after upload you have to wait for video to encode to their hosting format.
– You can just watch videos instantly in Nitrovid / Primego / Openload.
– Your internet connection probably is slow try to watch in HQ.
– May be the hosting might get loaded soemtimes. In those cases you click some other hosting video & check.
– Nitrovid, Primego, Dailymotion supports almost all pc & mobile platforms.
– If any other page opens after you click play, just close that page, its probably an ad from the video hosting.
– If any ad page popsup & shows notification like ok / conform & doestnt let you click any where. Click Back key, Now you can click tab icon to close that window.
– Video doesnt go to full screen properly, just tilt your mobile to vertical once & then go back to horizontal. That issue wont be there.
You have to click the links directly from the site olny. EG: Click part 1 / Full Show from the Site -> itll open a new tab to play video. If u copy paste the link or open in new tab or visit the link directly it wont play. This is done to avoid files getting delted fast.
– Use Openload / Multiup.
– Refresh the page. If it still doesnt work try in 2 min.
– It takes time for dailymotion to encode files. It encodes 1 by 1 from 240p to 720p. It takes atleast 10Minutes for 720p to be available.
– Clear Cache of your browser & See, Or its DM Issue For ur Country, Itll be autocorrected by them.
– If you have this issue after clearing cache, Then its probably Dailymotion CDN issue for you country, They will auto correct it. In the mean time you can use Nitrovid or PrimeGo or Openload. Nitrovid far better quality than dailymotion. Primego equal to dailymotion quality.
* Clear cache in Google Chrome
– Make sure you uncheck passwords or the autofill pass will be gone too.
2. Clear Browsing Data
3. Select from beginning of time in dropdown menu.
4. Check – History, Cache, Cookies, Hosted app data.
5. Clear browser data.* Clear cache in Firefox
1. Options – History
2. Clear Recent History
3. Select Everything from dropdown menu
4. Check – History, Cookies, Cache.* Other browsers too similar, just remember to clear the everything or From beginning of time For Cache.